Here are a few selected list of Best and affordable gaming laptops, it also includes the cheapest gaming computer for people on a low budget.
You are not alone, Howtechwork as compiled a list of the best cheapest gaming computer for you, many of these computers are below $1000.
Some of the budget gaming computers on our list are even below $500. This means no matter how tiny your budget is, you should get an affordable gaming PC for yourself.
Why you need a gaming laptop/PC
Different people have different purposes of choice, meaning that the reason why you need the best cheapest gaming computer might be different from mine.
Computers that are built for gaming purpose is known to be very fast and responsive due to the sophisticated hardware used in constructing them. It is a good idea for any low budget consumer to get a little budget gaming computer for himself or herself.
As we all know that the trend in computer games is increasing, and people are looking for high-end laptops, which they can use to play the latest games.
So for gamers with less budget that are looking for the Best laptop for gaming on Budget, we have listed below the best laptops with an affordable budget.
The best cheapest gaming computer, 2019
Here at HowTechWork, we have to take our time to do in-depth research, and we’ve come up with the below Best affordable gaming PC.
Below are the selected best and cheap high-end gaming laptops of 2019.
Note: This list is based on our review. You might have better options out there; however, the laptops listed below are high-end gaming laptops designed for multitasking purposes.
1. MSI GL 63 8RC (low budget gaming computer)
The Msi laptop comes with a 120Hz display and NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB graphics card.
The laptop also has an appropriate ram for gaming and so it is considered one of the best cheap and affordable highly configured laptop.
It has a high display which is very hard to get in any low budget laptop, and this feature can make gaming quite different.
It has NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. This type of graphics card at such cost is tough to get.
So, before choosing any laptop, make sure you check out the configuration. And if you are indeed a gamer, make sure you go for the one with a good RAM and graphics card.
MSI GL 63 8RC specification overview
- Latest 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4 / 2 GB GDDR5
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080), 120 Hz Refresh Rate and 3ms response time panel (Optional)
- Big 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080), IPS level panel (Optional)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080), 94%NTSC wide-view panel(Optional)
- Gaming keyboard by SteelSeries with red color backlighting
- 5X bigger Upgraded Giant Speakers for captivating realism
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 5 Technology
- Great exclusive SHIFT technology boosts performance under controlled noise & temperature
- Dragon Center 2.0
- Nahimic 3 Audio Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors.
2. Gigabyte sabre 15g-kb3 (best cheapest gaming computer)
Most Gigabyte laptops are specifically built for gamers, and their price is usually high. But recently they have introduced a budgeted laptop with the best configuration.
It has a backlight in Keyboard which will give the best RGB colors and thus its graphical display is beautiful and bright.
Gigabyte Sabre 15G-KB3 keyboard is designed in such a way that gamers would not find it challenging to play and thus can easily use the keyboard.
This laptop has all the required features any gamers will ever think of getting from a gaming laptop, which makes it best for gaming.
The sound quality of the laptop will also give you the theatre like feel. You can also connect it with three displays with two mini DP and 1 HDMI ports.
Gigabyte Sabre 15G-KB3 specification overview
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti GDDR5 4GB/GTX 1050 GDDR5 2GB
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor
- 15.6″ IPS Full HD 1920×1080 WVA Anti-Glare Display
- DDR4 2400MHz – Up to 32GB
- 16.7 Million Colors RGB Backlit Keyboard (optional)
- Optimized 2.0mm Key Travel Distance
- Flexikey® – Software Macro Function
- Blazing-fast M.2 PCIe Gen3 X4 SSD: Reach 2000MB/s (optional)
- Dual Storage System: up to 3TB
- USB 3.1 Type-C: 10Gbps / 5V 3A
- Dual Array Microphones
Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3.
3. Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575 (best cheap laptop for gaming)
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G is one of the best cheap gaming laptops out there. It has a GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphic card, which has good potential to play all types of games.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G is one of the cheapest laptops than is capable of transforming your gaming experience. And make your gaming life more enjoyable and more comfortable.
Apart from the fact that it is built with a high configuration, it also has the best dual-band Wi-Fi. Alongside a great bang on speakers which will make gaming more enjoyable.
Best sounds and graphics are both essential if you want to enjoy gaming to the fullest.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575 specification overview
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
Up to 12-Hours Battery Life.
4. ASUS Vivo Book M580VD-EB76 (affordable gaming PC)
ASUS Vivo Book M580VD-EB76 is explicitly designed for gaming, and so if you are looking for a laptop within the budget, it may be your best option.
It has 16GB DDR4 RAM along with Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor which is best for any game.
This laptop has two speakers at the bottom, which can give the best audio while playing games or listening to music.
Any gamer under a tight budget should consider this laptop when you are looking for a new gaming experience.
ASUS Vivo Book M580VD-EB76 specification overview
- Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz), standard voltage for full performance
- 15.6″ Full HD color vibrant, anti-glare display and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics for flawless visuals and portable gaming
- 15″ total and 0.8″ ultra-thin chassis for a portable & slim footprint; Illuminated keyboard; Harman/Kardon certified audio; Dual-fan thermal design
Lightning-fast dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference.
5. Dell G7 15 Gaming Laptop for low budget
Dell gaming machines are engineered with the specific, demanding needs of the gaming audience in mind.
From the latest processors to powerful discrete graphics cards, they make every experience more intense and real. Dell G7 15 one of the best laptops designed mainly for gamers.
One of the eyes seeking factor in this laptop is it 6GB GeForce 1060 GTX graphics card which is very difficult to get in many expensive laptops.
It also has 16GB DDR4 memory(Ram), which is enough to run any games.
The huge ram size makes the game run faster and also very smooth when playing like you are playing in some best gaming console.
Laptop with this kind of specification is tough to get with such a low budget,
So, if you are looking for a cheap high-end notebook, to give you a new gaming experience, then this dell laptop might be your best choice.
Dell G7 15 specification review
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H at 2.20GHz Processor (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 at 2666MHz Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive, Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- 6GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design, Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare Non-Touch LED-Backlit Display, 720p Webcam
1 Year Limited Warranty, 802.11ac Wireless + Bluetooth 5.0, 180 Watt AC Adapter.
6. Lenovo Ideapad 320 80XL033MIN(affordable gaming PC)
Honestly looking for a Gaming laptop with a meagre budget is very difficult to find, but it’s not impossible.
Because gaming laptop usually requires high specification and configuration, which makes their price also high.
But Lenovo Ideapad IP 320 is here and it is one of the best laptops which can take your gaming experience to another level of satisfaction and also within budget.
The specification of this laptop has made it superior as compared to others in the same categories.
Lenovo Ideapad IP 320 specifications overview
- Core i5 (7th Gen)
- 8 GB DDR4
- 2 TB HDD
- 39.62 cm (15.6″).