Welcome to Howtechwork DMCA PROTECTION POLICY page, we do not act on copyright infringement; please read our website DMCA policy.
As a website that has a DMCA Protection policy, Please be aware that we do not store any copyright protected files on our websites/servers. And also any linked content is stored only on third-party websites.
However, since freedom of speech is allowed in this industry, we give out a lot of third party download links. Note that all these links are from third-party websites. And most of these links contain premium files.
We do this so that our members can test the product before they spend their hard-earned money on it.
We do not, in any means, act on any copyright infringement
If in case there is an infringing content found on our website and you believe it should be removed. Then you can contact us to remove it immediately. We won’t even ask you for much verification details.
Howtechwork complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. And you must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. And include at least one search term under which the material appears in HOWTECHWORK search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury. And that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the email address below.
Please note that due to the problem with our search engine, we can’t guarantee that all reported content will be deleted. Please send us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material.
And the direct link to your illegal material must carry this domain Howtechwork Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Important DMCA Protection Notice
We are not affiliated in any way to those third-party websites, and we are not responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our hosting provider will not expedite your request. And it may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Thank you for understanding.