This portable document format has been the primary means of sharing lengthy messages/words in the school, offices and almost everywhere. It makes it easy to distribute everything text from digital business documents to e-books.
Adobe Acrobat application makes it possible to create, view, modify and also edit Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) documents.
It also lets you write and draw on pdf documents. You can even make a diagram as a watermark if you want.
Why using adobe acrobat to edit/write on pdfs
- Adobe acrobat is universal and cross-platform; your edited files or document can be viewed and used across all devices and operating systems.
- The Acrobat program can write or draw on PDFs files or documents using the drawing markup tools.
- Adobe Acrobat makes drawing/writing on PDf documents simple and easy.
- It as well In includes Notes and Commenting tools for providing feedback on texts and drawing.
Write text & draw images on pdf document using acrobat
- Double click on the adobe acrobat software icon on your computer desktops to open the application.
- On the main software page, at the upper menu toolbar, click “File” and then click “Open” by now the file navigation interface should appear.
- Search for the PDF file/document you want to write text on and click on it to load the document into the application interface.
- Now click on the “Open” button. The PDF file or document will open in Adobe Acrobat software.
- On the top navigation bar, click the “Tools” option.
- From the diverse list of available tools, choose the “Drawing Markups” option, and then select the desired drawing tool.
- Now use the “Drawing Markup tools” to add or write comments/feedback on the PDF document.
- Click “File,” and then click “Save” from the top navigation menu to save the edited file.
There are many tools built in the adobe acrobat software. For example, The Callout tool, Pencil and Eraser tools, a Dimensioning tool, an Arrow tool, a Cloud tool, and many geometrical shapes, etc.
You can create time to experiment with each of the built-in tools to discover the tools’ behavior and what they do.
If you think there is any part that needs to be included in this article, kindly tell us through the comment box below.
Have fun cheer.