You can free download this complete premium course where you can Learn Python coding with RESTful API’s using the Flask framework and also get details Understanding of how to use MongoDB, Docker, Tensor flow & AWS DevOps.
Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB & AWS DevOps is Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser.
This course is Last updated on 10/2019
Course Language = English
English Subs [Auto-generated]
What’s included in the course
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn in python rest API course
- You will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python programing language.
- Understand & be able to use the flask framework.
- You will be able to plan, build, set up and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database.
- You will Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition.
Course content duration & requirements
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn.
- Basic knowledge of the Python programming language.
- willingness to take your Python skills to the next level.
This course is not designed for the absolute beginner, it is for those that know a bit of Python and want to learn about RESTful APIs & other awesome technologies like Flask, Docker, MongoDB etc.
Or if you are already a web developer and just want to add Python web development skills to your resume. then you have landed on the right page that will help you take your Python skills to the next level.
Why use Python for web development?
There are many programming languages out there that can be used to build a program for the web. However, Coding in Python is simple, and a student with no prior knowledge can easily understand python lines of code and its use. Which means with only the basics knowledge, you can comfortably write a complete program.
Python has a large number of frameworks, library and tools to get you up and going fast with web development. It’s a great match – a powerful language with a large range of tools that you can put to use quickly.
Why the python REST APIS COURSE
- It makes you understand how to design and implement RESTful APIs via the Flask framework.
- You’ll learn what is NoSQL database and how to use it with Python.
- This course gives you a proper understanding of what is Docker, and what does it mean to “dockerize” your apps.
- Python rest APIs with flask, docker, MongoDB, and Aws DevOps course will teach you how to build a machine learning API using TensorFlow for image recognition.
- It includes a cool topic DevOps and also explains how to go through the process of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon EC2 instance.
- This course is designed to take your basic Python skills to the next level in the shortest period of time.
Topics covered in Python rest APIs with flask, docker, MongoDB course
- Basics of the Python Flask Framework.
- Understanding and Implementing a REST API.
- Docker and MongoDB in depth.
- build Project: Database as a Service Restful API.
- Project: Building a Restful API for similarity check using Natural Language Processing.
- Another Project: Building an Image Recognition Restful API using Tensorflow & Deep Learning.
- Project: Building a Restful API to Handle Bank Transactions.
- Deploying Restful API into an AWS EC2 Instance.
- You’ll come away with a firm understanding of how all the pieces work individually, and more importantly how they fit together.