Here is a comprehensive guide on how to recover deleted files on any hard drive/Pendrive using EaseUs Data Recovery tool, an excellent Data recovery software.
Sometimes we found ourselves in some ugly situations, where we lose files on our laptop/PC. Very often, we go through tragedy conditions when we mistakenly delete our essential data.
But in this tutorial, Howtechwork team assume that you are new to the computer, or maybe late to file recovery case.
Then you may be in search of a software that provides a free service, which is not too bad.
Maybe because you want to test the performance and skills of the program before using or buying it, if so you may be unable to identify which is the best software till you give it a try so that you can test run it before spending your money on it.
So, in that case, you need a file recovery tools like EaseUs data recovery software.
EAseuUs file recovery tool brief overview
EaseUs hard drive /memory card recovery tool can recover deleted, formatted or otherwise inaccessible data from your hard disk.
Using the EaseUs Data Recovery tool, you can recover virtually documents of all file types.
The data recovery software is capable of recovering photos, videos, emails, music, videos, folders, and archive files, from Windows laptops and desktop computers.
EaseUs Data Recovery also supports multiple storage devices.
It includes support for external hard drives, memory cards, USB drives, as well as SD cards, MP3/MP4 players, and digital cameras etc.
Instruction to use EaseUS data recovery tool
1. Open the EaseUS Data Recovery application by double-clicking on the icon on your PC.
On the program windows, it will show you all drives, including internal drives and external drives.
EaseUS will now start quick scanning of drives at an unimaginable speed using its rapid scan technology, and it restores all data.
2. Once the scanning is complete, deleted files will become visible right in front of you, allowing the user’s to select the data which they’ve mistakenly deleted.
At this stage, the EaseUS data recovery tool allows the user to browse the filename, either by typing the file name to search for the file or by searching using the file format should in case you can’t remember the file name.
3. Choose the file you want to recover and then click on recover button, Once you are done with the file restoration process, ensure you save it on a different drive or partition, to prevent replacing the old information with the newly recovered one.
What EaseUS data recovery software can do
- EaseUS data recovery software gives you full control over which data to retrieve, and as well as the location.
- This recovery software options are wrapped up into an advanced user interface (UI). It has a simple user interface, and at the same time, responsive as well.
- EaseUS, data recovery tool, makes sure you get your files/data recovered promptly, with immediate notification Once the data restoration gets completed.
- NB, restoring files from your PC recycle bin is different from recovering data after permanent deletion. This program EaseUS can still restore those files that have been deleted even when you clicked on empty recycle bin, or when you use advanced tools like Ccleaner to clean recycle bin.
A simple note on how to recover your deleted files
EaseUS data recovery wizard has got a fresh, modern-looking interface, and it is easy to navigate. Immediately after you run the software, it asks you what type of files do you want to recover?.
You can choose from the various available options, which include Email, Video, Graphics, Document, Audio, Archive, zip, Rar, tar etc.
You have to choose which type of files you want to recover back then click Next. Upon the click of next, The next windows screen display your connected drives and storage media etc.
From here, you can now perform the scan to recover all your lost files/data.
Note: Once the scan is complete and your requested data is not shown, you may want to perform a Deep Scan to dig deeper.
After digging deep to recover deleted files, if you successfully find it this time, then you can Export it to another storage device/drives.
language Supported in EaseUS data recovery
Supported languages include English, German, Japanese.
French, Brazilian Portuguese. Spanish, Italian, Dutch. Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified).
Swedish, Danish, Russian. Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian. Arabic, Turkish, Korean and Indonesian.
EaseUS data recovery tools technical detail
MD5 Checksum: 33F5D09B9C05C2B8A44B35B9E12D2B39.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a handy tool that can perform an essential useful ask. It can recover deleted files.
If you have ever experienced data loss on your PC, then you will know that Easeus is a lifesaver.
Apart from the fact that freeware has a 2GB maximum recovery size limit, EaseUS Data Recovery is a great tool.